Macrium Reflect is image based backup and DR for Windows systems. Backup to disk for a very fast restore and disaster recovery. It is the perfect solution for personal or datacenter backup, system migration, cloning and deployments, providing simple, fast, reliable and feature rich solutions.
• Support for all versions of Windows PC and Server operating systems, as well as Microsoft Exchange and SQL server.
• Powerful VSS integration for transaction integrity and real time imaging. Images both physical and virtual machines.
• Macrium ReDeploy for bare metal restores.
Note: Incremental and Differential images have no file system dependencies. You can even create Incremental and Differential images of unformatted partitions.
PC and Windows Only
In order to run Macrium Reflect, you must have a system that has the following minimum system requirements:
• At least 512MB RAM (1GB min recommended)
• Windows XP Service Pack 3 or Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 or laterTo use the rescue media, you will need either a CD/DVD writing drive or USB pen drive.
The purchase price includes the perpetual license plus one year FREE Standard Support and Maintenance. Support and Maintenance can be renewed annually after year 1.
• This is for the new/renewal license only.
• The hardware/unit is not included
• Your device must not be expired
• You will receive your license within 1-3 business day(s) via e-mail and mail from SerenIT