When accidents happen, replace the udometer (glass vial) in your broken Toland Home Garden Rain Gauge with one of these Toland Replacement Udometers. Everyone loves classic Solar Rain Gauges, Garden Delight Rain Gauges, Tabletop Rain Gauges and Cattail Rain Gauges from Toland Home Garden, but accidents happen and when Fido gets out at night and bumps over your rain gauge you may need to replace the glass rain collection tube (also know as an udometer). Replace your broken rain gauge with one of these udometers, comes in either clear or amber colored. Both colors fit all styles of rain gauges (except of the Mini Rain Gauge), so chose your favorite.
- Replacement glass vial (udometer) fits every Toland Home Garden rain gauge product except for the Mini Rain Gauge 211059
- Approximately 8″ tall and “2 diameter around the lip for resting in the ring of your rain gauge udometer holder
- Features measurements in both imperial inches and metric centimeters
- Measures up to 7 inches or 17 centimeters of rainfall
- Measurements are in bold, large-print letters that won’t fade and are easy to read