This high quality, 24-volt, flexible color-changing LED strip is perfect for nearly any applications including mood and accent lighting. It features a total of 600 SMD3527 LEDs for creating rich colors and crips white light. The entire roll is 16.4 feet in length, and is cuttable and re-linkable. When used with an RGBW controller (sold separately) one can control the color output including solid colors (red, green, blue, etc.) gradient fading, and blinking. This strip produces vibrant colors while at the same time being very energy efficient and not consuming a lot of power, and it's perfect for setups that call for color-changing on certain occasions and white at other times.
* Minimum bending radius: 5cm (2").
* Unroll LED strip completely before powering on.
* Unused wires of the LED strip must be isolated to prevent potential short circuit.
* Test all components before cutting or permanently mounting the strip.
* Do not lengthen the LED strip by directly connecting additional strips to it; additional lengths should be wired in parallel (controller and power supply must be of adequate capacity).
* LED Quantity/Type: 600x SMD3527
* Input Voltage: 24VDC
* Power: 88W
* Color Temperature (of White): White 6000K
* Beam Angle: 120º
* Strip Width: 10mm
* Strip Length: 16.4ft (5m)
* PCB Color: White
* Wire Leads: 20 AWG
* Operating Temperature: -20～50ºC
* IP Rating: IP20
* Compliance: CE, RoHS
* Average Life: 50,000 hours
* Warranty: 1 year